Monday, February 22, 2010

??????

Well... my momma doesn't know I'm on here yet so I better hurry. My grades are still A's and an occasional B in Geometry. School has gotten soooooooo boring ever since basketball has ended! Luckily a different league starts May 9th and after that is over we have tournaments set up. Nothing new is going on besides that.. um I have started to like some guys.. but my mom has filled everyone in on that so I don't need to go there... Something I can't wait for is it to get hot!! I am DEFINATLY a summer person! I love to sit outside and soak up the sun and eat ice cream and popsicles. Well that's all I have to talk about so... PEACE :)

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

Welcome back to blogging! Glad to hear Bball is going well for you.. I heard you kick some trash and take'n some names!! You go girl!
SO I heard of this boy!!! And while I would be completely appalled that my mom let everyone know. Just be glad your parents are so cool about it. ( trust me... Grandpa..hmm not so much.) I need to hear of this Bo of yours! So you better give the details!! Regardless, make sure he behaves himself! Miss ya!

Voting