Friday, September 24, 2010

BLAh.... school...
I have to say my freshmen year seemed a lot more exciting than my sophomore year is so far.But that might be because basketball season hasnt started yet. (its coming up soon tho) Im in drivers Ed right now EVERY day after school for 3 hours of bookwork and lecturing.. loads of fun.. actually its not that bad the teacher is cool and pretty layed back but it seems to drag on longer than the school day seems. I drive 3 times a week. Its only a 2 week long class and then you have to drive with parents for 6 months and then you get your licence. Definatly NOT gonna be driving the mini van everywhere tho.. its not even an option. lol. in school i have tons of homework! Plus the Drivers Ed homework every night but im getting used to it. Currently not interested in any guys... kinda sucks... But I have actually made a couple more friends that are girls!!! (this is an accomplishment for me) lol. but I have probably made at least 10x more the amount of guy friends, they are just so easy to get along with. The hardest thing that has happened this year is one of my sophomore friends Colton Mackey died.. He got hit on a crosswalk by a 89 year old guy that didn't see him because of the sun. Colton had major head injury, and spine injuries and was intensive care he was said to have about a 2% chance of living... We were pretty good friends in 7th grade kindof in 8th and freshmen. i hadn't talked to him for awhile and i actually talked to him and gave him a hug the day before he got hit...good guy.. great football player, baseball player, and hunter. Can't wait for it to be summer again!

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

YOUR NOT OLD ENOUGHT TO DRIVE!!! The very thought trips me out! ugh!
I think it's weird that you were able to do freshmen year at high school. So yeah hate to tell you .. I'll all going to be pretty droney from here on out. Hopefully you have a great year ( sans driving) Boys suck.. leave them alone till next year at least. ( yeah right ha. ha. ha) Sorry to hear about your friend how sad is that!;-(

love and miss ya girl! post more and often.

Voting