Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MOTHER OF 3 MAY WIN MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!

Ok, so my mom took Thursday, Friday, and Monday off. She is taking each of us kids out for a day with her!!! I'm actually really excited.. I mean babysitting my bro and sis all week can be fun sometimes but now I am freakin' sick of it!!
So anyways, the kids and I get to pick something fun to do with mom. but we have to school clothes shopping along with that. (It's no problem to me.. cuz I get to go to the mall but the other kids aren't to excited..) Kallee either wants to go to the zoo or Boondocks (arcade, laser tag, go-karts, bumper-boats etc..) we'll see if mom goes for one of those.... most likely not.. Braydon wants to go to a pottery place.. where you paint the pottery they have. And me I want to go see the movie The Proposal, and then hit a place called Icebergs for HUGE shakes mhhm gewd!!!
I was going to already give my mom the mother of the year award but, she declined and said, "You better wait until after we actually go out." Which either means possibility #1 she thinks we expect a lot, or possibility #2 she might not be in the most friendly mood at that time.. Still debating on which one it could be, but I'm leaning towards BOTH..
Ya.. so that is what's going on right now.. My summer has pretty much sucked... I mean it's not bad but every year it gets more boring :( isn't it supposed to be the other way around??? My summer activities have consisted of babysitting, basketball camp, mutual, zoo (once with g-ma), Roaring Spring (once for 2 hours), and well.. that's about it...
But we are going to Lagoon the first week of August. So I'll have something else to add to my list. As long as either Bryce or Lisa can go so someone can ride the roller coaster's with me. Cuz you see.. my parents aren't as Young as they used to be.. Anyways I better leave it at that before I get into more trouble.. Luv <3>

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

LOL!! Yeah, you parents might have a heart attack or something on the roller coasters. I doubt you mom would ride them she wasn't big into those even when she was "young" LOL! You crack me up!

Your mom does rock. How fun is that for some one on one fun time with her. I hope you find some cute stuff and have fun no matter what. ( I also hope your mom is in a good mood too.) Let us know what you all end up doing and getting for clothes.

If it makes you feel better our summer has been equally boring. And I am told that every single day! oh' well maybe it will help them be more excited for when school starts!

Hope you guys have lots of fun, If I were in Ut in Aug. I would SOOO ride the roller coaster and all the other rides with ya. ( cause ya KNOW I'm not OLD yet ...RIGHT?!)

Voting