Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer!!!

Yes!! After I have been begging my mom to let me blog she finally gave in, even though I don't have much to talk about. I'm glad school is over.. FINALLY! This year didn't go as fast as it usually does :( But I still finished strong, I ended up holding my straight A's all year. The last day was a blast we have yearbook signing and then a talent show/ assembly, and then a BBQ.

My summer so far has consisted of P.C. (physical conditioning), basketball practice, basketball tournaments, and babysitting. Ohh and my favorite, that I get to rub in Braydon's face, Roaring Springs!! (Which is a water park!) It was way fun except I was the only daring one that would open my eyes on the scary rides, and there just so happened to be some WAYYY cute guys there!! :)

On Monday I am going to my 5 day basketball camp in La Grande, Oregon!! I am so Freakin' excited!! Except for the getting up at 6 o'clock in the morning, I am definatly a night owl and not a morning person. We play, practice, and eat (that's all we do) from 6 a.m. through 10:30. I think every other day we get like an hour of free time. (Which I bet I will use either sleeping or swimming. Sayonara!!!

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

LOL!
Looks like you have some fun summer plans! ( although I secretly don't wish to be you come the 6 a.m. Part)
WTG on the grades! such a smarty pants! Water park sounds way fun ( althought I can't encourage you rubbing your bro's face in it.) Just say no to boys. ( oh, who am I kidding!) How about look, don't touch and if they talk to you pretend you're not interested.
Good luck at basket ball camp! sucks we're going to miss you in Utah!

Voting