Friday, June 5, 2009

Rant

Well, I have officially lost 17 pounds in a very short amount of time. Unfortunately, it is the kind of weight loss that doesn't stay off. It is the kind you get when you have the flu etc. AND the wrinkles just move down to my belly so, I haven't lost as much there as I have my thighs etc. My boobs haven't shrunk either. It is a weekly cristening that I wake up in the night with both ends giving up everything I've got. I need to get some energy and motivation to walk or do something to keep my muscle strength. Grandma gave me squishy balls for my hands/fingers cuz I couldn't open a jar. Oh, I passed out for the first time in years and years the other night from a major ,wake me up from my sleep panic attack, another thing I havent' had or missed for years n years. It completely drained me. I had to wake Corey up that time to pick up my clammy and shakey body and help me to our room. He is so patient. I'm lucky. I'm still trying to get rid of all of the junk draining down my throat from that cold I got last week. I hope grandma didn't get it. So far only Kallee has picked it up. Still waiting on the news for disability....so much paperwork. Working even part time wears me out most days.

Kristins shower is the 20th. I am still trying to figure that one out as Hailey has a long distance tournament that weekend and Braydon has his scouts day camp Fri. and Sat. I can't drive alone so we'll see how passionate they are about those. It is fathers day weekend too so it would be good to go.

As predicted, Braydon and Kallee want to be outside 24/7 and smell like dirt. Baths nightly cuz the are covered in dirt and grass from building forts and hunting frogs. It is all they can think about and it is quite a chore to get them to do much else. You saw Haileys schedule before, June is a wild ride for her. She won't know what to do July and August with a clear plate!

My banker from hell celebrated her last day today. yeah. I like my new one but, he can't start until July. He is actually a manager stepping down to the banker role and we've worked together before. His wifes name is Heidi too and they have a few little ones. Refreshing since my whole office is young single party animals.

No summer vacations planned yet. If we do they will be simple this year. Camping in July with some friends of our old ward.

Mom and Dad are laying tile on thier own after the flood. They are too old and not in the condition to be on their hands and knees doing that work. Especially mom with her back. It is harder than one thinks. I worry about them they were already exhausted and looked beat at the funeral before the storm and the flood. I wish I lived closer and Hailey didn't have all these weekend basketball tournements. I don't know how I would be of much help but at least it would be me crouched and hunched over the stuff. I need to send them on a vacation. I know Clint and Kristen are a good help when they can find time to do it.

Stacey, who all is coming for the wedding? How long are you staying?

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

17 lbs? That is soo awesome. I want on THAT boat! But I'm soo sorry you have been soo sick. What a crappy way. but still...17 lbs....no, no I could never be bulimic.
I hope you are feeling better tho' You poor thing.
I feel bad I couldn't help mom and dad either. poor parents. I hope things start chilling out for them soon and they can catch up on some rest and a normal schedule.
I'm sure if you couldn't make it to the shower Both Kristin and mom would understand. You do what you can do.

Let's see we are heading out the 30th and coming back the 5 or 6th kind of fast.

Voting