Monday, April 13, 2009

??????

After my 3 tournament games on Saturday, (We got 2nd) I went with my friend to RC Willey's to see if they had the digital camera she wanted to buy, but instead we got free pictures with the easter bunny. The people taking the picture were laughing at us, c'mon can't older kids have some fun? ha ha..
So on easter we got out easter baskets (jump ropes, moivies, candy etc..) Then, we went to church. After church we went to my Grandparents house and had Sunday dinner, celebrated my birthday, and had an easter egg hunt. It was really fun with all the little kids.
Ohh, and finally I get to have a friend birthday party! :) I am soo excited, I am taking a couple of friend to the movies to see mall cop, and then just have food, and play games at my house. Well, anyways I don't have much to talk about. Luv ya!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on your 2nd place. Hey, your never to old to get your pic taken with the Easter Bunny! Bryce might argue with ya on that one, but he's not as cool as we are.

I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Keep posting chica! I enjoy it.

<3 ya lisa

Stacey Irwin said...

WTG Sunshine! I'm suspecting that you'll be recieving the MVP award in the future.

I would still have my picture with the easter bunny if I were having a fun day! Ha! you're never to old!

So excited you get to have a girl Party. Tell me how mall cops is Paul and I want to see it!
Hope you have tons of fun!

Voting