Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where the hell is Stacey? No blog post, no answering phone etc. Is she just bound to her new hair room?? i need an update on Ethan meds. etc. And what is the date of Zoeys bday in April?
Bryce and Lisa.....what's up?
How's Clints tooth etc.???

Seriously folks. Rude.



Not such a good week. Pretty much sucked really. Today the Dr.s upped my Lithium and doubled my Abilify. Yeah for me. They keep trying to impatient me. They even called my MIL to inform her they thought I was a risk for suicide (sort of true) because she lived close. They think Lithium may help the thoughts. MY anxiety is really high and my focus/attention span ranks right up there with Braydon right now. More blood work, more fishin'. Mom is worried. I'm fine.



Braydon has two girlfriends who he excellently pulled a con to do his assignment. His poster even says "Braydon & friends". I guess we'll find out what kind of grade that gets for an animal research project. Both cute gals but, when with braydon together they can not get along so well. Jealousy? Braydon is clueless.



Kallee is also a good con at trying to get one to do her work. Kids. She is struggling with reading and writing.

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

I'm right here! Sorry darling. I saw that you called yesterday and didn't get a chance to call you back. Will try to call you later today.

Laughing at Braydon and his girls. Let him stay clueless as long as possible. I think that is quite clever. If his teacher can appreciate it for what it is he will probably get an A!

Ethan's med are doing Okay They feel the same to me as his last meds. I have PTC this up coming Thurs. SO I'll find out more then.
( I should blog and call EXACTLY what the teachers will say on both the boys! I can totally predict it.)

Call you later today.

Voting