Monday, March 9, 2009

So, Stacey got a new salon room for Zoey's pretties. Clint a root canal and houdini is on Blog!. Mom and dad are exhausted and going to Jays for 1 1/2 weeks. They won't let me play because I'm unstable and will get worn out. Peace signs are popular in t-shirts, wallets, bags, jewelery, cell accessories etc. but NOT in the scrapbooking world for paper, punches etc. So, I spent $20 on a book of paper with 4 pages of peace signs and some bright this and that some, cool peace jewelery and bequeathed it to my oldest and said "be creative my child". I bought a new vacuum which was harder than i thought and I am not educated in the latest. Stood there in the isle for an hour. Damn thing, got it home and it is bright green. Glad hailey is attached to it. Got my clock Corey bought me for xmas....where to hang. I even started on some easter and ussed my g.c. to layne bryants for jeans since a pair of mine just disappeared outta nowhere.

I'm trying to get Kallee to quit screaming NEXT after she writes each #.NNNNEEEEEXXXXXXTTTTT!!!!!! One of us isn't gonna make it. Bedtime!!!!!

Tummy has been killin' me. Bad gas. I was by myself in the isle at the time. A min. Later a mom and 2 ir 3 year old came down and mom kept askin' him if he needs to go pottty and he stinks. I didn't know whether to confess, quietly feel bad or laugh. I just headed for the next isle. I never do that!

Ready for some good zzzzzzzzz's. Only 2 more weeks until work. I've got cabin fever. I can't even read and going out is gettin expensive.Next appts. are Wed. I need to change up one thing then I might be set.

Sent Jays kids some disney movies and frutsnacks today. Eh. Had a good conversation with Michael. Drive to gma gpa buys house,...sleep over......drive a whole day to albuquerque and then wash your hands with soap and water.....stand at the end of the couch........wear a mask you get at a Dr. office.........is anyone at your house sick?..........What did my bday card say you sent me?: (??????? so I told him $) LOL. I wish I could go. Have to wait until May for the quick weekend.

No comments:

Voting