Thursday, March 12, 2009

I wish I knew what the real "hungover" felt like to know if I'm using the term acurately. I'm sure when I use it each person has a different picture in their head. This is a big boost in meds for one who already "hangs" each morning. LOL. Wooooo....sway.....idbuprofen. hehe

Kallee has a fewver and is all stuffed up. She just wants baths and movies. Somemone ALWAYS gets sick before we go on vacation. We have two houses contaminated since Correy took her to vickies. No school tomorrow. I guess teachers need a break before spring break.

Bradon forgot his Braydon and friends poster today. I drove when I shouldn't have in my Dr. Pepper PJ's and a hat. The office gals lajughed. I didn't even crack a smile and I gave themn the info and walked ou thte door.

Blood work mon. then Dr. appts Wed. This is onna be a LONG weekend w/ kids. Hailey has tournaments too.

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

I wish I could tell you the def. of a hang over too...ALl I know is it s'posed to be pretty miserable.

I'm sorry Kallee isn't feeling well poor kid. I hope she feels better before you guys take off.( ANd no one else gets it.)

Be careful! No driving darling. Poster shmoster!

I hope you weekend goes better and you start feeling better.

Voting