Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you Stacey for fiddlefarting around with my blog page and not updating yours for PTC.

Well today we're off to the coast with a forcast of rain. I've not done as good the last few weeks so we'll see. I feel really anxious. No phone calls back from the Dr.s. We've never been to the CA side so, we'll see what we'll find.

For the view of our spot in June you can go to Hallmark Cannon Beach OR. You can see the views. the beach houses are right by the appts. House floor plans etc. I'm excited. I'll be better by then.

Went to sacrament meeting yesterday. It wore me out but was nice. Braydon is a super pill and thinks he days of boredom.

Hailey needs bedroom accessories mainly turquoise, accent orange an lime. send links or whatever! Braydon need jungle accessories.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Your welcome. I do what I can.
My post on Ptc is coming. Patients.
I am going to go look at Target today and see what they might have. I can totally see having those colors.
Jungle stuff.. um.. I don't know where I can find jungle stuff. But I'll look while I'm there.
Have fun on your trip. I hope everyone has a good time.

I'll look into June. Will you send me the link to that information? So I can see more of what I am doing and the cost etc?

Stacey Irwin said...

. . . . And did you really use the word "fiddlfart"?

Voting