Saturday, March 21, 2009

My body aches, it hurts to cough, I am losing control of my bladder and I can't control my bladder much anymore. I can't will myself to sleep. Like on the notebook, wouldn't it be nice to will yourself your final sleep? My head/thoughts are find but, physically I am hatin' it. I may go see my regular dr. Monday or when I get back.

It is officially spring here. It has been a nice few days. I can't get Braydon to do anything he is always outside. We've even caught our first frog. he's no help until winter. grades improved at PTC he needs to listen n focus still. His response: I'm bored lol.

Kallee and Corey are teases.. She got in trouble for calling him a fat lard so she sang in sweetly in song and still got in trouble. She says she is telling Jesus on him that he is mean. She has finally gotten over her cold and got to go to a bday party. She thinks she is cool.

Hailey has been a huge help. So be it if it is for $ for hair or earings etc. she has been a life saver. I found a quilt. Now we need poster of peacesign, tye dye, grafitee etc. Her colors are turq. lime green and orange with a touch of purple/pink. tyedye is the main themme.

off to the coast w/ the inlaws n no energy. wish me luck.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I found some cool stuff for Hailey with the Graffitti and tye-dye. It's all online but I can send you the links if you want. My only condition is that she just likes to look not a hippie, and not act like one. You know how I feel about hippies.

Have fun on your trip! See ya in April.

Lisa said...

Wow that made no sense, let me try again.

....My only condition is that she just LOOKS like a hippie, but not ACT like a hippie.

Stacey Irwin said...

FAT LARD?! LOL! where the crap did she learn that from! LOL!!
I will see if I can find some idea's for Hailey's room.. I make no promise tho'
I hope you start feeling better and enjoy your trip!

Voting