Saturday, March 7, 2009

Have you ever eaten at Red Robin? I like thier food and the service has been pretty good too. But, that place is so damn loud I about screamed. We took the kids and one of Haileys friends to see BedTime Story at the $ theatre and went to eat at Red Robin. I think they clapped, screamed and sang happy Birthday at least 7 times and the place was packed. i looked around and noticed that there were a few parents our age or a little older but, you didn't seen and Sr. Citizens dining there. Ehola! The movie was prett good and clean though.

I am mgetting stir crazy here at home. Ready to climb the walls. Thinking about spending a few days at Jays after talking to him today. I dunno if it is mania or what. It would be the week of the 14th and probably just 3 days or so would be what I could handle. We will be on the coast for the last week of March.

My son Braydon is for sale. He can't focus or get a job done to save his life. LOL. I have an entryway full of mud from shoes courtesy of him coming in immediately after being told to take his shoes off first.

Hailey had AAU tryouts and made the team. Yeah. more practices and games to figure out.

Kallee is struggling with reading and writing. She will sit all day and write random letters from her head but, can't follow something written for her. She can probably identify 5-10 words. Simple words in, on, see, etc.

Quick update. We are going to schedule a Oregon trip for NEXT summer in hopes the long distancers can make it.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

I'm laughing simply because we JUST about shared the same evening~ Well it would have been the same if our Red Robin was OPEN.. but it's grand opening hasn't happened yet. So we ate at Ihop and then went to see bedtime stories. It was pretty good.
A lot of kids were there so there was a lot of laughter which of course makes everyone else laugh.

Good to know red robin is loud. yay.

so going to N.M for a few day eh? fun to see that lil' baby.

Good job Hailey!

Oh Braydon...LOL! such a boy.

Kallee and Ethan look like they struggle in the same area. Good luck!

So trip has been scheduled for NEXT summer? ( breathing a big sigh) That will work so much better for planning purposes. especially for us "long distancers". It does sound a lot of fun so lets definetly plan on next summer!

Clint said...

Hey sis just checkin in. I ended up haven a root canal thursday so I obviously didn't make it this weekend. I'll talk to ma and see when she plans on going next. I love you.

Clint

Voting