Friday, March 6, 2009

Shoot. Took very small difference in new meds. so I don't know that I can blame them but, today my joints aches, my tummy hurts and I'm buzzin' and my brain is all foggy. Virus? PMS? eh. could be anything. Happy long bath and sleeping day to me.

On a web hunt for peace sign scrapbook paper. little ones that can be a background to recipie cards for her 10 hr personal progress thing. I hope in 30 years she still loves the theme. LOL. Even peace sign brads would work. No luck so far. If anyone sees anything let me know.

When Jay emails me it seems so formal. Maybe it is just me. I'm glad the baby is home and that Heather has some help. I don't know when they'll do the blessing and baptism now. I wish I could help in some way.

Easter is sneaking up too. Sheeesh. I have 2 weeks to get SOMETHING accomplished. This is pathetic really. I started the closet under the stairs yesterday but got tired and it is all over the hall way now too.

At one of the stopping places in OR they have a true Hawaiian rest. with roasted Kalua pig etc. mmmmm. Can't wait until April to see Stacey and family. We'll play hard!

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

Shoot! hopefully the meds won't be as hard to adjust to as before.( I say this with both fingers crossed.)

Peace sign scrap paper? Let me do some checking on some scrapbook blogs.I'll send you the link as soon as I find something.

Jay is just a formal kind of guy.( course I'm sure he doesn't see himself that way.) Just to the point. He isn't a joker in email an anyway. don't take it personal. It just the way he is.. ANd probably just trying to adjust and take care of the important stuff and appease his older sisters questions! He's like that with me too. wait... maybe it's.. US?! ( gasp!) Sure wish I could go see that new baby tho!
We're so excited to see you guys and everyone and have some play time!
Hope you feel better soon! Luv ya!

Voting