Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last night I got hit with a cold courtesy of Kallee who is still coughing and stuffed up. Better now than later on vacation. I have been trying to call Stacey to get Zoey's bday and find out what colors her new salon are.

I have a question.....If men are that they may have joy........How do you get chosen to get that here on earth and what does one compare it to? Cuz I haven't had any for a while. I know I'm 'spose to be happy with the blessings and things that I have and it is 'spose to be enough.....I just wish I FELT that way.

Kallee has school all week, Hailey and Braydon start spring break Thurs. It is weird Middleton has 2 more days off and gets out early every Weds. for the year. Two days I wasn't planning on more time with little ones. That's bruttle.

I hear SLC will be getting lots of visitors for conference protesting the CA act. That will be good for UT economy. Hotels, food, etc. CA has such a small LDS population we're just the ones who spoke our minds. LOL. CAS

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

Hello I tried calling you and left a message!
I hope you guys start feeling better soon. SO you can enjoy your Vac.
Zoey's b-day is the 7th of April. My Salon room wall are Lavendar, Furniture is black. ( I took over Zoey's room.)

your kids have spring break so early. Ours is the second week of April! Alway over J-man and Zoey birthday!

Count your many blessing name them one by one... Count your many blessing see what God has done.. COOOUNNTT your blessing... name them one by OOONNNEEE.. .

Yeah I sang it as I wrote it.. Now I have to go get the hymn book to see if I got the verse right.

I'll try calling you this after noon

Voting