Monday, March 2, 2009

I drove today!!! Not early enough to take Kallee to school but, Vickie and I went to a kitchen place that was going out of business and I bought one of those pans like dads big heavy shoyu chicken oblong ones. Of course, I am still keeping deseret book in business. However, I started book 1 of a series, they have books 3 & 4 but, apparantly #2 is out of print. I was madder than a rat with half of her pajamas! Then we went to good wood and I spilled BBQ sauce on my shirt (breast) and pants. I got the oil changed in the car, got it washed, picked up Kallee and stopped at Wal Mart to get Hailey started on a YW project.

I get to see my psychologist tomorrow (she didn't have any openings this week so, I got in due to cancelation) unfortunately Vickie will have to do the reading thing with Kallee at lunch. :( I have to go kick thier butts anyway cuz they aren't sending the paperwork to my insurance. grrrrrr.

I enjoyed talking to Stacey who was enjoying a nice extra long weekend with her chillins. I'm sorry darling.....

Tuna helper for dinner ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

I enjoyed talking to you too! Glad you got to get out and do a few things! How does a book go out of print? and a random one at that? check the library maybe?
What series are you reading?
I need some good books to read so I can neglect my house work.
talk to you soon!
tell Hailey.... CHI CHI LA LA>> HER CATS breathe smells like Cat food.. and thanks for the waffle recipe.

Voting