Saturday, February 28, 2009

Very Cool news about the baby. Proud of myself got some flowers sent and will hopefully call in a few days. I hate ordering online, you just never know. so, I got the wagon that says it's a boy of course filled with flowers and pulled by a teddy bear.
As for August Oregon trip (see your email) Have heard back from Dad, Bryce, and Jay so far. Someone call Tavis? Well, after a night and morning of misery...I wanted to go for a ride so, chicken is on sale at Albertsons etc. I've been craving crab. It was expensive so i just got two bigger legs for the family to share. I was getting a few things so, wasn't paying attention. Let's just say that my crab was more expensive then my steaks (tbone & ribeye). Yup, $41 of crab. It better be damn good! It's in the freezer with my steaks......who's coming one of these next weekends to see me?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Smiths here has a good price on crab. We had a craving for it the last little while and picked some up for $11.

Is there crabbing in Oregon?

Voting