Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have been up all night and morning sick as heck. I don't know if it is the meds still at war or what. I've almost lost the 2 pounds I gainded from mama's good cooking. Corey took Braydon to work so it is nice to have both of them gone. Of course, Hailey and Kallee are stuck to my bed watching movies etc. Ugh. Kallee of course can't hold still.

I'm meaner than heck too. Mostly with Corey. He has been the opposite of helpful. And is at the top of my shit list. Beware! When it comes to emotional support he is at the botom of the totem pole. He sucks and I don't like him. Ususally he does at least laundry and kids.....he better get started at something or he's finished.

Can't wait until the weekend is over!!!!!! UGHHHHH! Time so does not fly when one is at home.

No comments:

Voting